Baked Apple Crisp in a Jar
-1 medium apple, thinly sliced
-1T lemon juice
-1 packet of stevia
-2T rolled oatmeal
-1/2T whole grained flour (I used millet)
-1t light brown sugar
-1T dried cranberries
-2t coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Begin by finely slicing your apple. You can peel the skin off if you’d like, but I kept mine on!
3. In a medium sized bowl, coat your apple slices with lemon juice. Then toss in cinnamon and stevia. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix together your crumble topping: oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, dried cranberries, and coconut oil.
4. Next, fill a small/medium sized Mason Jar with your apple mixture. It should be about 3/4 full. Then, poor on your crumble topping!
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the topping turns golden brown.
*Serve with a dollop of nonfat plain yogurt!
This was definitely the perfect Fall/Halloween treat. Speaking of Hween, today is the 31st! I feel like I have been celebrating Halloween since Thursday. For some reason, college students feel the need to extend Halloween over an entire weekend instead of a single day. Here is a little this or that survey I came up with…
This or That [Halloween Style]
Pillow Case or Bag?
Pillow case hands down! Go green :)
Chocolate or Gummie?
I am a sucker for skittles, starbursts, swedish fish, and jelly beans.
Sweet or Sour?
Sweet all the wayyyy!
Buy a Costume or Make a Costume?
Homemade costume, most definitely. Store bought costumes are lameeee.
Werewolf or Vampire AKA Team Jacob or Team Edward?
Is this even a question—> TEAM JACOB!
Let’s here your thoughts on This or That!