- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, halved
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Then, prep brussel sprouts by washing and patting dry. Slice off the end and then slice in half. Place on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil, and sprinkle on minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt.
- Using your hands, toss brussel sprouts to make sure that everything is evenly coated and spiced.
- Place in oven for 23-27 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 138 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 324 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 14 Fiber: 4 Protein: 4
Keywords: roasted brussel sprouts