- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF then spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 large ripe banana in a large bowl. Then, use a fork to mash it until pureed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the large bowl and mix until combined.
- Transfer batter into baking dish and bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.*
Tips & Notes
*Storage: Let the baked oatmeal cool completely before storing it in a stasher bag, ziploc, or storage container. If you are going to eat it within 5 days, storing it in the refrigerator is perfect. You can store it in the freezer (after letting it cool completely) for up to three months. Just be sure to wrap your baked oatmeal in plastic wrap and then place into an airtight storage container.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/9 Calories: 178 Sugar: 8 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 27 Fiber: 4 Protein: 5
Keywords: baked oatmeal, banana oatmeal