- 2 medium size bananas, mashed (~1 cup)
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet with around 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Next, mash 2 bananas in a medium-size bowl until it’s smooth and become almost like a liquid. Add in the rest of the liquid ingredients and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Add in liquid ingredients and combine.
- Then, pour the batter into your cast iron skillet and bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 253 Sugar: 11 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 40 Fiber: 5 Protein: 8
Category: BreakfastMethod: OvenCuisine: American