- 4 cups frozen banana slices (~2 large bananas)
- 2–4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (any kind of milk will work)
- Place frozen banana slices and 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk into a high-speed food processor or blender.
- Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes stopping to scrape the sides every so often.
- If your blender is having a hard time blending the bananas, add more almond milk by the tablespoon.
- Once pureed together, your banana nice cream should be like a super thick smoothie or soft serve. Option to eat immediately or to transfer to a parchment-lined bread pan to freeze for later.
- Freeze banana nice cream for 1 to 2 hours so that it hardens enough to scoop like ice cream, but isn’t too hard where you can’t scoop it.
Tips & Notes
- Option to double or triple this recipe.
- Storage: Store in an air-tight glass container (covered) in the freezer. Thaw for around 30 minutes before scooping and serving.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 recipe Calories: 123 Sugar: 17 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 31 Fiber: 4 Protein: 2
Keywords: banana nice cream