- 1 lb. organic turkey meat
- 1/2 cup Ancient Harvest Traditional Quinoa, cooked
- 2 tablespoons organic BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground oat flour
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings: raw kale, avocado, raw red onion, organic bbq sauce, and spiralized apple
Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl. Then, separate out the mixture into fourths. Create patties by molding them in your hand, making sure they are all about the same thickness (mine were about 1.25 inches thick).
For the Oven
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Then, place patties on baking sheet and bake at 375º for 24-28 minutes, or until cooked all the way though. Flip the patties at the 15 minute mark.
For the Grill
- Heat grill to about 400ºF. Clean and spray the grates with nonstick cooking spray. Grill patties for about 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked all the way through.
- Serve with raw kale, avocado, red onion, organic bbq sauce and sprialized apple.
Nutrition Information (just the meat): 214 calories | 9g fat | 10g carbs | 1g fiber | 1g sugar | 24g protein