- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3–4 tablespoons dry rub for chicken
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce (or more, to taste)
- First, prepare chicken breasts by thinly slicing into 1-inch thick strips. Stick a wooden skewer through each piece of chicken breast and place onto a large plate.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with a generous amount of dry rub. You should use between 3-4 tablespoons per 1 lb. of chicken.
- Next, preheat grill to 400ºF. Once the grill is hot, carefully spray the grates with nonstick cooking spray or rub with olive oil.
- Grill skewers at 400ºF for 7-10 minutes, flipping half-way through.*
- Once the chicken is almost cooked, use a brush to paint BBQ sauce onto both sides and grill for 1 more minute to caramelize.
Tips & Notes
*How long the chicken grills depends on how thick the chicken is cut.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 140 Sugar: 6 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 0 Protein: 23
Keywords: chicken skewers