- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1–15oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1–15oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1–15oz. can large butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1–15oz. can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bell pepper, diced (any color works)
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing into a mason jar. Cover and shake until all the ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Next, add all of the ingredients for the salad into a large bowl and toss.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad and toss until all the ingredients are covered in dressing.
- Place the salad into the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes to chill.
- Toss, salt and pepper to taste, and serve the salad immediately after.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 283 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 713 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 43 Fiber: 13 Protein: 49 Cholesterol: 43
Category: SaladMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: Bean Salad