- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat a medium skillet over medium/high heat. Add olive oil.
- When olive oil is fragrant add onion and garlic. Let sauté in olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn heat to low heat and let olive oil, garlic, and onion simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes. Then remove from heat and let cool.
- Add all ingredients for the dressing into a mason jar, close tightly, and shake until all ingredients are combined.
Tips & Notes
Dressing keeps refrigerated in an air-tight container for 3-5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 106 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 52 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 7 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: balsamic dressing