- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Place all ingredients for the all purpose chicken seasoning into a large glass container or mason jar.
- Then, stir the spices together to create your rub.
- Seal jar and store in a dry, cool place.
- Per 1.5 lbs. of chicken, use 1.5 tablespoons of chicken seasoning.
- Feel free to double or triple this recipe to make extra seasoning.
Serving Size: 1/1
Category: Spice BlendsMethod: No BakeCuisine: American