- 1.5lb. – 2 lbs. bone-in and skin-on chicken thighs (~4 large chicken thighs)
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a metal cooling rack on top of the aluminum foil.
- Add the granulated garlic, salt, and pepper into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Next, prep chicken thighs by using kitchen shears to trim any excess skin. Next, draw out moisture from the chicken thighs by patting them with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle the spices on the chicken thighs and use your hands to massage the spices into the chicken. Be sure the chicken thighs are covered with spices. Let the chicken sit for 10-15 minutes in the dry rub.
- Place the chicken thighs on top of the metal rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil and honey together and drizzle the mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake the chicken thighs for 30-35 minutes or until they reach 160ºF.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let the chicken rest for at least 5 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 455 Sugar: 4 Fat: 37 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 0 Protein: 30
Keywords: baked chicken thighs, chicken thigh recipes