- 3/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Begin by preheating your waffle iron to medium.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix together all wet ingredients minus the melted coconut oil.
- Then, add in dry ingredients and stir until combined. Finally, add in melted coconut oil and mix one more time.
- Once the waffle maker is preheated, spray with non-stick cooking spray on both sides. Then, pour about 2/3 cup of batter onto waffle maker, close, and flip. Let cook for about 1.5 to 2 minutes. Flip the waffle maker and open it. If it needs a little be more time to cook, close and flip over, let cook for about 20-30 seconds longer.
- Use non-stick tongs to remove waffle from iron.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 273 Sugar: 10 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 44 Fiber: 8 Protein: 8
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin waffles