- 6 oz. tequila (3/4 cup)
- 4 oz. triple sec (1/2 cup)
- 6 oz. fresh lime juice (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 cups ice
Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Option to add more agave nectar as desired.
Tips & Notes
- We highly recommend using a high-speed blender like a Vitamix for this recipe. You need to use something that is powerful enough to pulverize the ice!
- Option to serve this recipe on the rocks instead of blending everything together.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 238 Sugar: 9 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 12 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: frozen margaria