- 1 cup ground oat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (+ more for topping)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (~1 cup mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Begin by placing dry ingredients into a medium bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Then, mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Transfer dry ingredients into wet and mix until combined.
- Finally, add in melted coconut oil and mix again until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over low/medium heat. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Spoon on about 1/3 cup of batter and let cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat.
- Serve with maple syrup and more chocolate chips.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was slightly updated on July 1, 2019.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 483 Sugar: 24 Fat: 24 Carbohydrates: 59 Fiber: 8 Protein: 10
Keywords: chocolate chip pancakes