- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced (1/2 cup)
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno (optional)
- 2–3 tablespoons lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Season with more lime juice and salt, to taste.
Tips & Notes
Storage: store in an air-tight glass container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 152 Sugar: 5 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 25 Fiber: 6 Protein: 8
Keywords: black bean corn salad