Now that NYNR is over….I get to share all of the yummy recipes I contributed to the recipe packet. This is probably my favorite one…..I bet you can’t tell why?
Umm, pure goodness? Food tastes so much better, when it looks absolutely scrumptious. Best part is- these are oh so healthy for you! Made with whole grains and all natural sugars….perfection! I’ll take 5.
Blackberry Banana Pancakes
- -1C gluten free oat flour
- -1/4C gluten free rolled oats
- -2 fresh eggs (whisked in a bowl)
- -1 ripe banana, medium sized
- -1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- -1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- -pinch of salt
- -1 teaspoon cinnamon
- -1/2c blackberries
- -1 tablespoon coconut oil (for pan)
- -honey (optional)
- In a medium size bowl, mash a banana with a fork. Then, add in eggs and mix well. Add rest of ingredients and mix. In a medium size skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat. Pour batter onto pan. Cook each side for about 3-4 minutes. Serve with fresh fruit, honey, or almond butter.
- Serving Size: 2
Make a double batch and throw the rest in the fridge for the next few days. Yes, yes, yes!
Too pretty to eat, but I ate them anyways.
Here are a few other Fit Foodie Pancake Recipes…
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Pancakes (NOT G/F)
- Healthy Gluten Free Oat Pancakes (G/F)
- Mixed Berry Bran Cakes (G/F)
- Wild Raspberry Oatcakes (G/F)
What are your favorite kind of pancakes?