- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or thawed from frozen)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 medium banana
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Place blueberries, banana, eggs, vanilla extract, unsweetened almond milk, honey, and lemon extract in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and blend on high until smooth. Finally, add melted coconut oil and blend until smooth. At this point, your mixture should be thick, but thin enough to pour into pancakes. If it’s too thick, add a splash more almond milk.
- Turn a skillet to medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Using a 1/4 cup scoop, pour batter onto skillet. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles start to form on your pancakes. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 396 Sugar: 20 Sodium: 390 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 61 Fiber: 8 Protein: 10
Category: BreakfastMethod: BlenderCuisine: American
Keywords: lemon blueberry pancakes