- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 8 oz. V8 or tomato juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (sriracha or Frank’s)
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Ice, to taste
- beef stick
- green olives
- cheese cubes
- First, place ice into a large glass.
- Then, pour in 1.5 oz. vodka.
- Add tomato juice, then Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and then stir with a stick or piece of celery.
- Finish off with your favorite garnishes such as a pickle, beef stick, green olives, and cheese cubes.
Tips & Notes
For a Group– Try making a big batch of this bloody mary recipe by multiplying every ingredient by 4 or 5 and serving it in a big glass pitcher!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/1 Calories: 161 Sugar: 8 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 14 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
Keywords: bloody mary recipe