- 1.75 cups white whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed (1.5 cups mashed)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a bread pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside ½ cup of blueberries for later. Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mash the 3 bananas with a fork (or alternatively you can place them in a blender to get extra smooth). Then, mix in the rest of the wet ingredients minus the melted coconut oil.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet. Then, add in melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Pour batter into greased bread pan, sprinkle the last half cup of blueberries on top, and bake at 350ºF for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove banana bread from oven, let cool for 5 minutes, and remove from pan to finish cooling.
Tips & Notes
Freezer Directions: let blueberry banana bread cool completely. Then, wrap bread tightly with saran wrap, removing as much air as possible. Follow the saran wrap with tin foil. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 252 Sugar: 21 Sodium: 217 Fat: 5 Protein: 7
Keywords: blueberry banana bread