- 9 graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- 8-oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 5% plain greek yogurt (any kind will do)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray an 8×8-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, place graham crackers and butter into a food processor and process everything together until the mixture turns into a crumble (about 3-4 minutes).
- Pour the graham cracker crumble into the 8×8-inch pan and press it into the bottom of the pan until it is evenly spread out.
- Bake the crust for 7 minutes at 350ºF and then remove from the oven.
- Wash and dry the food processor and then place the cream cheese, greek yogurt, and honey into the food processor. Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and then add the egg white, vanilla, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Finally, add blueberries to the food processor and blend until the blueberries are pureed and the mixture turns blue (about 1-2 minutes).
- Pour the blueberry cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
- Place the bars in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cheesecake bars cool for at least 30 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- Serve with fresh blueberries and lemon zest!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/9 recipe Calories: 218 Sugar: 11 Sodium: 145 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 16 Fiber: 1 Protein: 4
Keywords: blueberry cheesecake bars