- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2-oz. amaretto
- Place almond milk, cocoa powder, and maple syrup in a small sauce pan. Turn heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place 1 oz. amaretto at the bottom of two mugs, then pour in hot chocolate.
- Enjoy with some frothed almond milk on top.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 Calories: 232 Sugar: 15 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 38 Fiber: 5 Protein: 4
Keywords: hot chocolate