This chocolatey bowl of heaven is packed with protein and fiber thanks to a whole can of garbanzo beans. To make our Brownie Batter Sea Salt Edible Cookie Dough Dip, blend together garbanzo beans, cocoa powder, maple syrup, almond butter, and sea salt and you’ll be licking this bowl clean…no boxed brownie batter necessary!
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup all-natural almond butter
- 2.5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed food processor and blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stopping ever so often to scrape the sides. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with crackers, fruit, vegetables, or cookies and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- If cookie dough dip is too thick, add more water by the teaspoon.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Keywords: edible cookie dough dip