For the Cauliflower
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (~1 medium head)
- 1 cup superfine almond meal
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
For the Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the Blue Cheese Sauce
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Prep cauliflower, but cutting into “wing-sized” pieces. Set aside.
- Make rub my mixing together almond flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Transfer into a gallon-sized bag.
- Then, crack 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk.
- Dip cauliflower into the egg mixture and thoroughly coat. Then transfer into gallon-sized bag. Repeat with all pieces of cauliflower.
- Shake bag so that the cauliflower gets coated with rub.
- Transfer cauliflower onto baking sheet and spread out evenly. Spray cauliflower with olive oil cooking spray or alternatively drizzle on some olive oil.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes. Remove and flip cauliflower. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, prepare buffalo sauce. Mix together Franks and maple syrup.
- When cauliflower is done baking, toss in buffalo sauce, making sure all pieces are coated.
- Place cauliflower back on baking sheet and then bake at 400ºF for 3-5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Prepare blue cheese sauce, by mixing together all ingredients.
Tips & Notes
Nutrition does not include blue cheese sauce.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 256 Sugar: 9 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 19 Fiber: 6 Protein: 11
Keywords: cauliflower buffalo wings, cauliflower wings