- 16 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (if cooking chicken on the stove top)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 8 tablespoons Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing (RECIPE HERE)
- 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Prepare chicken breast in the sous vide, Instant Pot or on the stove top. Cook chicken breast on the stove top by heating a large skillet pan over medium heat. Add olive oil.
- When olive oil is fragrant, cook the chicken breast for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Chop chicken into 1/2 inch chunks and toss with Franks Hot Sauce and set aside.
- Next, place two tablespoons of greek yogurt Blue Dressing into the bottom of four mason jars.
- Then, evenly distribute chopped veggies, chicken, and romaine lettuce (in that order) into the jar. Cover and place in the refrigerator to eat later or cover and shake to eat immediately.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 229 Sugar: 2 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 2 Protein: 24
Keywords: mason jar salad