- 2/3 cup unsalted creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or (1/4 teaspoon of liquid stevia for a keto option)
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles (+ more for toppings)
- First, line a muffin tin with nonstick muffin liners. Set aside.
- Next, place all-natural cashew butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until combined.
- Then, gently fold sprinkles.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into muffin tin. You should get 12 cashew butter cups.
- Top with extra sprinkles and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Place muffin tin in freezer and freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- Store cashew butter fat bombs in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Option to sub any other nut butter for the cashew butter.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 152 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 44 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 10 Protein: 2
Keywords: fat bombs