- 2 cups cashews, roasted and unsalted
- 1.5 tablespoons honey
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil*
- Place roasted cashews into a small food processor. Then, process for 5-7 minutes, or until your cashews have turned into a peanut buttery consistency. It might take longer depending on your cashews.
- Next, add in honey, salt, and vanilla and process for about a minute.
- At this point, your nut butter may seize up due to the hot/cold crossings. If this happens- add coconut oil, 1 tablespoon at a time. Process until you get your desired drippy consistency. The total amount of processing will range, but can be as high as 12 minutes.
- Finally, add in rainbow sprinkles and pulse a few times, just to mix them in.