- 1 cup all-natural drippy cashew butter*
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder (Bulletproof Collagen Whey)*
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles (+ more for rolling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Use a wooden utensil to mix until combined. Eventually, it may be easier to knead the dough with your hands. The dough should be malleable and a little bit oily. If it is not, add water by the teaspoon until it turns into a cookie dough-like dough.
- Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, and roll balls between your palms.
- Place additional rainbow sprinkles on a plate and roll balls in the sprinkles and then roll them between your palms one more time. Place on a plate.
- Eat immediately and store in the freezer. Will last up to 3 months frozen.
Tips & Notes
- cashew butter: this recipe calls for drippy cashew butter. We love the Good and Gather brand at Target along with Trader Joe’s. If your cashew butter is NOT drippy, this recipe will not work. Feel to use peanut butter or almond butter instead.
- protein powder: if you use a whey or collagen-based protein powder, you will likely need more than 1/3 cup. We tested with Bulletproof Vanilla Collagen Protein Powder and needed to use an extra tablespoon of protein powder. Start with 1/3 cup, and increase from there!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 ball Calories: 130 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 35 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 1 Protein: 5 Cholesterol: 0
Category: SnackMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: protein balls