A full serving of veggies at breakfast? SURE WHY NOT! These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake!
Happy Hump Day and day 3 of FFF’s 2nd annual OVERNIGHT OAT WEEK. I think I’ve successfully converted at least 1/2 the population into overnight oat addicts. Really though- I feel like this week unites OO lovers from around the globe.
Guess what I’m doing today?
I have my 4-week check-up with my orthopedic doctor for the broken foot! Actually- as of yesterday it’s been in a boot for 5 weeks. Can I just stop for a second to tell you that I’ve made more friends in the past 5 weeks than I ever have in my entire life? Slap a boot on your foot and people wanna know what happened, how, when, and where. Today I hope to get good news that things are healing well and I’ll be on my feet in no time! My prediction? A few more weeks in the boot. Vamos a ver.
Wait, was that Spanish?
So these oats are SO NUMMY. Perfectly spicy and raisin-filled, just like every delicious carrot cake should be.
Don’t like raisins?
I don’t like you.
Everything you’ll need for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Don’t forget that dollop of Greek yogurt and pecans for a nice crunch!
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- First, mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix again.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or over night.
- Top with Greek yogurt and pecans.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to double this recipe.
- This should last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Depending on how thick you like your oats, feel free to add a splash of almond milk before serving.
- Nutrition facts are without toppings.
I’ll report back tomorrow with the results from the doc.