- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 and 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- First, mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix again.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or over night.
- Top with Greek yogurt and pecans.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to double this recipe.
- This should last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Depending on how thick you like your oats, feel free to add a splash of almond milk before serving.
- Nutrition facts are without toppings.