- 32 oz. cauliflower, chopped (about 10 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour (almond flour for a keto option)
- 1.5 cup 2% milk
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and spray a 9×13 in. casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss the cauliflower with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Toss until all the cauliflower is covered with spice.
- Roast cauliflower for 12 minutes, toss, and roast for another 12 minutes.
- While cauliflower is roasting, prepare the cheese sauce by heating butter in a medium-sized sauce pan over medium/high heat until melted.
- Add in flour and mix until the butter and flour turn into a thick paste.
- Next, turn the heat to low/medium heat and slowly pour milk into the saucepan while consistently whisking the milk into the butter and flour mixture.
- Whisk over low heat until the milk mixture thickens. Remove from heat and whisk in cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and salt. Whisk until all the cheese is melted.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and pour cheese sauce over the cauliflower and mix, making sure all cauliflower is covered in cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of the cauliflower and turn the oven to broil.
- Place the cauliflower back into the oven and broil on high for 2-5 minutes (time varies based on the broiler).
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 420 Sugar: 11 Sodium: 641 Fat: 29 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 5 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 69
Keywords: cauliflower mac and cheese