- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- First, line a medium-sized bowl with a tea towel or cheesecloth. Set aside.
- Chop the cauliflower up into small pieces and place them in a high powered food processor. Be careful not to overfill the food processor. You may need to make the cauliflower in two batches.
- Pulse the cauliflower in the food processor on high until cauliflower turns into small rice-sized pieces. Pour the cauliflower rice into the bowl lined with a towel. Repeat this step until all cauliflower pieces have been turned into rice.
- Add a pinch of salt to the cauliflower rice and stir. Let the cauliflower rice sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Finally, twist the top of the tea towel to strain the excess water from the cauliflower rice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/3 Calories: 49 Sugar: 4 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 4 Protein: 4
Category: Side dishMethod: No BakeCuisine: American