- -1 lb. macaroni pasta (I used brown rice noodles, gluten free)
- -2 cups Mexican-style cheese
- -1 can black beans, rinsed
- -2 cups frozen or canned corn
- -1/3 cup milk, any kind will work
- -drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- -2 teaspoons cumin
- -1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- -1 teaspoon garlic powder
- -salt and pepper
- -Toppings: diced tomatoes, avocado, cilantro
- First, preheat oven to 350F. Then cook your macaroni pasta according to the package.
- Once pasta has fully cooked (I like my andante), drain and place in an oven safe large pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss. Then, add in frozen corn and black beans and mix. Add seasonings (garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper) and toss again. Pour on milk and add cheese and mix until everything is combined.
- Place pan in oven and bake at 350 for 15 minute or until the cheese has melted.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare toppings by dicing tomato, avocado, and cilantro.
- Serve pasta with another sprinkle of cayenne pepper, ground pepper, and lots of toppings!