- 2 cups almonds, raw and unsalted
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted (~12)
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place almonds in a food processor and process for about a minute or until the almonds turn into a meal.
- Add in pitted dates, tart cherries, vanilla, sea salt, and water and process for 1-2 minutes on high until you’ve created your dough. If the mixture seems to dry, add 1/2 teaspoons of water until you’ve reached the preferred consistency.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoons of dough and roll between your palms to create the balls.
- Store in an air tight container or gallon-sized bag in the fridge or freezer (for longer lasting balls).
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/25 Calories: 122 Sugar: 12 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 16 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Category: SnackMethod: Food ProcessorCuisine: AmericanDiet: Vegan
Keywords: energy balls