- -3 cups rolled oats
- -1/4 cup peanut flour
- -1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- -2 medium bananas, ripe
- -1/2 teaspoon salt
- -1 teaspoon vanilla
- -1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- -1 egg white
- -1.5 tablespoons coconut oil (can omit if you are shooting for a lower fat bar)
- First, preheat oven to 350F and line a 9 x 12 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Next, in a large bowl, mash 2 bananas until they become liquidy using a fork. Then, add in vanilla, brown rice syrup, egg white, and salt and mix with a fork. Pour in peanut flour and mix. Then slowly add in rolled oats and combine. Finally, add in chocolate chips and combine.
- Transfer mixture into baking dish and using a spatula, press into the dish so that it is even and compact.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing into bars. Wrap in plastic or place in a tupperware and store in freezer.