- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place chia seeds, almond milk, and vanilla extract into a glass meal prep container or medium bowl with a lid.
- Mix ingredients together with a spoon, seal the lid, and place into the refrigerator for 15 – 20 minutes. You’ll know it is ready when the consistency is pudding-like, and each of the chia seeds has a gelatinous coating around them.*
- Once gelatinous, stir chia seed pudding and serve. Top with your favorite toppings such as sliced banana, dried coconut, and mini chocolate chips.
Tips & Notes
- *If after 15-20 minutes the chia seeds are still hard, and the consistency is still watery, place back into the fridge for an additional 10 minutes.
- Storage: chia seed pudding will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 250 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 112 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 23 Fiber: 15 Protein: 8
Keywords: chia seed pudding