- 1 – 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Place all ingredients for the fajita chicken marinade (minus the chicken breast) into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place chicken breast into a glass container or gallon-size bag. Then, pour the marinade on top of the chicken, making sure it is covered.
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or for best results, overnight.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 261 Sugar: 0 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 1 Fiber: 0 Protein: 26
Category: MarinadeMethod: No bakeCuisine: Mexican