- 1 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped red peppers
- Place all ingredients except for the red pepper into a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are combined and it’s the consistency of a thick salsa.
- Add chunked red pepper and pulse blender or food processor until the red pepper pieces are finely diced, but not pureed.
- Transfer the chimichurri sauce into a jar and cover.
- Serve over protein, with veggies, or swirl into a hummus. The options are endless!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 175 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 56 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Keywords: chimichurri sauce