- 9 sheets of graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8-oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon chai spices (1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice, 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray an 8×8-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Next, place graham crackers, butter, and cocoa powder into a food processor and process everything together until the mixture turns into a crumble (about 3-4 minutes).
- Pour the graham cracker crumble into the 8×8-inch pan and press it into the bottom of the pan until it is evenly spread out.
- Bake the crust for 7 minutes at 350ºF and then remove it from the oven.
- Wash and dry the food processor and then place the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and maple syrup into the food processor. Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and then add the egg white and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Next, remove 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture from the food processor and set aside.
- Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
- Then, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Cook the chocolate chips for 10 second intervals (stirring every 10 seconds) until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Add the 1/2 cup of cheesecake batter that was set aside to the food processor along with the melted chocolate and chai spices. Blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate cheese cake mixture to the plain cheesecake mixture and create a checker board design (horizontal and vertical lines). Don’t worry if the lines are not perfect!
- Finally, take a toothpick and swirl the chocolate cheesecake mixture and plain cheesecake mixture together to create a marble top.
- Place the bars in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cheesecake bars cool for at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/9 Calories: 254 Sugar: 11 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 1 Protein: 4
Category: DessertMethod: OvenCuisine: American