- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2.5 tablespoons maple syrup (or more, to taste)*
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into an airtight container and whisk until the cocoa powder dissolves.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or for best results, overnight.
- Before serving, option to add a splash more of almond milk or eat as-is.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was retested and updated on January 14, 2021. To view the original recipe click HERE.
- Maple syrup: if you use a dark cocoa powder or cacao powder, you will likely need to use more maple syrup to balance out the bitterness.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 259 Sugar: 17 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 33 Fiber: 10 Protein: 7
Keywords: chocolate chia seed pudding