- 1 large banana, frozen
- ½–¾ cup almond milk
- 1.5 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Place the banana, ½ cup of milk, cashew butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt to a high speed blender and pulse until the ingredients are combined and blended.
- Add the rest of the almond milk to the blender if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips to the blender and pulse until the chocolate chips are broken up and combined.
- Enjoy with extra chocolate chips!
Tips & Notes
- The amount of almond milk you use determines how thick or thin you would like your smoothie. We like to start with ½ cup of milk to start and add more until it meets our desired consistency.
- It is important to use cashew butter and maple rather than using substitute ingredients. These ingredients give the smoothie it’s cookie dough flavor.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/1 Calories: 387 Sugar: 37 Sodium: 249 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 57 Fiber: 4 Protein: 7 Cholesterol: 5
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Smoothie