- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter, drippy
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 40 drops liquid stevia (~1/4 teaspoon)
- sea salt, for topping
- First, spray a mini cupcake tin with nonstick cooking spray or line with mini cupcake liners.
- Next, place drippy peanut butter and melted coconut in a medium-size bowl and mix. Then, add cocoa powder and liquid stevia and mix until combined.
- Using a teaspoon as your scoop, spoon about 3 heaping teaspoons of the mixture into each mini cupcake tin. Repeat until mixture is gone. You should get about 24 fat bombs.
- Option to swirl in a little more drippy peanut butter for show and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until completely frozen. Once frozen, remove from mini cupcake tin and store in a freezer-safe plastic bag in the freezer.
Tips & Notes
- Sweetener Substitutions: if you’re not strict keto, you have the option to sub 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup to this recipe instead of the stevia.
- Storage: store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/24 Calories: 90 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 50 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 1 Protein: 3
Keywords: keto diet, fat bomb