- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract*
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk*
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- First, follow the directions for how to freeze bananas HERE.
- Once the bananas are frozen place them into a high-speed blender along with the cocoa powder, maple syrup, and peppermint extract.
- Add a tablespoon of almond milk and then blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Add more almond milk as needed in order to get things smooth like soft serve ice cream.
- Once you’ve reached the desired texture, give it a taste and adjust the peppermint extract as needed. We suggest adding 1/8 teaspoon at a time.
- Add mini chocolate chips and pulse the nice cream a few times to mix.
- Option to eat nice cream immediately if you like the soft serve texture or to transfer into a bread tin and freeze for 1-2 hours if you like more of the traditional ice cream texture.
- Serve with more mini chocolate chips.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 334 Sugar: 41 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 67 Fiber: 9 Protein: 4
Category: DessertMethod: Food ProcessorCuisine: American
Keywords: nice cream