- 1 cup Better Oats Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Place dry and wet ingredients (minus the raspberries) into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Cover and place into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Once your oats have thickened, remove from fridge. Then, use a fork to smash 1/2 cup or raspberries. Leave a few tablespoons out for the topping and add the rest to the overnight oats and mix.
- Top with a swirl of Greek yogurt and smashed raspberries.