- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed food processor and blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stopping ever so often to scrape the sides. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with crackers, fruit, vegetables, or cookies and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- If cookie dough dip is too thick, add more water by the teaspoon.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 151 Sugar: 13 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 28 Fiber: 1 Protein: 5
Category: DessertMethod: No-BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: edible cookie dough dip