- 16-oz. loaf cinnamon raisin bread, sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk (or any kind of milk)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a 9-inch x 12-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, slice cinnamon raisin bread into 1-inch squares. Then, place the squares on the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 8 large eggs. Then, add almond milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until combined.
- Pour egg mixture on top of bread and use your hands to make sure all bread is full submerged.
- Use a wet paper towel to clean the sides and then cover with a piece of tin foil. Place in the oven and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes
- Remove tin foil and continue baking at 350ºF for 10-15 minute minutes or until fully cooked.
- Top with a dusting of powdered sugar and maple syrup.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 329 Sugar: 23 Fat: 9 Fiber: 2 Protein: 14
Keywords: Cinnamon French Toast Bake