- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. all-natural ginger beer
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice (~juice from 1/2 lime)
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Place a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker or mason jar. Then, add vodka, ginger beer, and fresh lime juice.
- Closer the lid and shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Serve Moscow mule over ice with fresh lime wedges.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was slightly updated on June 18, 2020.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 157 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 4 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Category: DrinkMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: moscow mule recipe