- In a medium-size bowl, mix together all ingredients.*
- Then wet hands. Use a tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop out dough and roll between your palms to form balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Tips & Notes
- For this recipe, make sure you use drippy peanut butter. The moisture in the oils will help these balls form!
- Option to place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a dough is formed. Some like to do this for easier digestion!
- If your dough is a little too dry, add more honey.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 ball Calories: 93 Sugar: 3 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Keywords: no bake peanut butter balls, no bake energy balls