- -5 cups puffed millet
- -1/4 cup cocoa powder
- -1/2 cup creamy peanut butter + 2 tablespoons divided(I used All-Natural Jiff)
- -1/4 cup honey
- -1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- -1/3 cup dried coconut flakes
- -3 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- First, line a cake pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Next, in a medium size bowl, melt peanut butter. Then, add in honey and brown rice syrup and mix.
- In a large bowl, mix together 5 cups of puffed millet and 1/4 cup of cocoa powder. Then, add in peanut butter mixture and mix, making sure the puffs are thoroughly coated. Finally, add in dried coconut flakes, and mix again.
- Evenly spread mixture onto cake pan, and use a spatula or your fingers to press puffs into the pan. If you use your fingers, you may need to get your hands wet!
- Place pan into freezer for about 20 minutes. Then remove and slice.
- While the bars are in the freezer, prepare peanut butter chocolate sauce. Melt about 3 tablespoons of vegan chocolate chips and mix with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Top bars with peanut butter chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of more coconut flakes!