- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cups ground oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together two eggs and then add the rest of the wet ingredients (except for the coconut oil). Mix until combined and set aside.
- Next, add all dry ingredients into a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Finally, add in melted coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Scoop a heaping 1/4 cup of the batter onto your pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Tips & Notes
- If your batter feels too thin, add a few tablespoons of flour and if it feels too thick, add a few tablespoons of almond milk.