Graham Cracker Crust
- 9 graham crackers (full sheets)
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 8-oz. softened cream cheese,
- 1/2 cup 5% plain Greek yogurt (any kind will work)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce (homemade or storebought work!)
- optional: lemon zest for garnish
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Generously spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, prepare graham cracker crust. Place graham crackers and butter into a high-speed food processor. Process on high until the mixture forms a crumble.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker crumble into each muffin cup. You should have enough crust to make 12 mini cheesecakes. Use a spoon to press the crumble down into the pan.
- Bake graham cracker crust for 5 minutes at 350ºF.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the cheesecake filling. Place softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, egg white, and vanilla extract into a high-speed food processor. Process on high until smooth and combined.
- Once the crust is done, remove from the oven. Spoon in around 1.5 – 2 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into each mini cheesecake.
- Then, spoon on around 1 heaping teaspoon cranberry sauce into each mini cheesecake. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the cheesecake mixture with the cranberry sauce.
- Bake mini cheesecakes at 350ºF for around 10-12 minutes, or until they are firm to touch.
- Let mini cheesecakes cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Then, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Tips & Notes
- If you are using cold cranberry sauce, be sure to heat it up before spooning it into the cheesecake cups. It is easier to swirl the cranberry sauce if it is warm.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 215 Sugar: 12 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 15 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Keywords: cheesecake bites