- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place blueberries in a medium-size bowl and use a fork to mash. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Stir every few hours.
- Serve with fresh berries and lemon zest!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 272 Sugar: 26 Sodium: 118 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 39 Fiber: 12 Protein: 12
Keywords: chia seed pudding